How Chiropractic Works
We experience life through our nervous system. Those who want to optimize their health, be all that they can be and perform at their best, receive regular chiropractic.
Chiropractic has been helping people of all ages with a variety of health issues for over a century without the use of drugs or surgery.
Chiropractors get proven results with these specific health conditions by using the best available evidence from research, the preferences of the patient and the expertise and personal experience of the individual chiropractor.
Our philosophy is based on the following simple, common-sense principles. They serve as a guide as we assess your health, explain what we’ve found and make our specific care recommendations:
• Being healthy is your normal state
• Your nervous system controls everything
• Stress can overload your nervous system
• Spinal joint dysfunction is a coping strategy
• Adjustments help reduce spinal dysfunction
• You’ll likely need more than one adjustment
• How long you benefit from care is up to you