Musculoskeletal Nutrition: Proven protocols for clinical success
Gain insight into a simple methodology for implementing a clinically effective system that you can immediately apply to your practice
Join Dr. Robert Silverman as he explores the relationship between nutrition and the manifestation of joint pain. In this exciting seminar, he will discuss the process of acute and chronic inflammation and share the impact that specific nutrients can have on the management of the discomfort arising from the inflammatory process. He will review the specific nutrients that can be used to modulate the expression of inflammation and share insight into the prophylactic use of nutrition to support joint integrity and maintain healthy motion.
You will gain insight into a straightforward methodology to incorporate these protocols into a clinically effective system that will save time and be financially rewarding. This seminar is ideal for any practitioner that addresses soft-tissue, joint, and/or chronic pain syndromes.
Key clinical takeaways:
- Learn about an exciting new tool to support the integrity of extracellular matrix tissues: tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and joints
- Implement practical assessment, rehabilitation, and nutritional strategies for the management of musculoskeletal injuries and disorders
- Understand the foundational approach that uses nutrition to manage pain and inflammation
- Gain an understanding of why weight loss is a musculoskeletal condition
- Learn about the breakthrough process that “resolves” inflammation
- Discover concussion protocols and assessment
- Apply neurodynamic tests and corrective protocols
- Implement a Functional Movement Screen, which reveals faulty movement patterns, and corrective protocols
- Nutritional protocols for general wellness